Monday, February 16, 2009

Lock!!!

Yesterday night, i was very surprising because my senior sudden came from hospital(actually he should stay in hospital because he got Denggi fever). After we finish chatting, he went back his room then i continue doing my homework. At the moment i saw the Axe Brand Medicated Oil( minyak cap kapak) on my table. Then i took it and want give to my senior. When i walk to the door and trying to open it but i can't open it. Oh, my god. i was locked it my room because the lock was spoil then i try to repair it but i can't do it. Then i just call my senior came out to"rescue" me. That time was very funny because i was online the MSN then Kai Ren saw my persona message and sent a message to me and laugh. Now refresh back the incident that happen yesterday is quite to me because this is my first which i locked myself in my room.

2 comments: