Monday, February 2, 2009

Special Day-7th day of Chinese New Year

Yesterday was a very important day among the every Chinese New Year. We call it "Ren Ri"-人日. But this year i can't celebrate with my family because my parent ask me to came back to INTI earlier before jam in highway. Along the journey(came back INTI), i felt quite lonely because i came here alone but when i reach Malacca i took a rest at the Restaurant Jejantas. When enter the bridge, i saw 70%(clearance noticeboard) infront then i walk infront find out what is that. That one is the sport shop having sale. After having my lunch i continue my driving back to INTI. When i reach my house no one came back yet then i took a rest waiting my senior came back and we went to Serdang shopping. After enter Serdang i also went Raymand house to fetch him because i passing his house also and we shopping together at Jusco. When we back to Nilai, we decide to use the new highway. Along the highway, they sudden had some topic about some "spirit" in Malaysia because got one TV show had broadcast few months ago. After reach INTI, we haven had our dinner so we finaly went to the strembot shop-开心大嘴巴 to have our dinner. During the dinner we having some fun that is each of us send a massage to Jennie purposely told her how nice having strembot during that time. That day actually i felt quite because i can't celebrate "Ren Ri" with my family but i also felt happy because i got a very special day in the 7th day of Chinese New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment